Recent Topics

Ads

Hello from ScratchPatch

Come and tell us about yourself.
No better way to be part of the community than starting with a brief hello.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
ScartchPatch

Hello from ScratchPatch

Post#1 » Thu Sep 13, 2018 4:16 am

Hello there, Return of Reckoning people!

My username's ScratchPatch. I've been playing GW games since 2016, and have heard about Age of Reckoning through some buddies on Discord. Thought I'd pick up Return to see how it was.

Big fan of Skaven and Goblins. That's uh... All I got, really. Not sure what else to talk about here.

Any suggestions from the community on anything are appreciated! I hope to see you all soon!

Ads
Brizio

Re: Hello from ScratchPatch

Post#2 » Thu Sep 13, 2018 4:43 am

ScartchPatch wrote: Thu Sep 13, 2018 4:16 am Hello there, Return of Reckoning people!

My username's ScratchPatch. I've been playing GW games since 2016, and have heard about Age of Reckoning through some buddies on Discord. Thought I'd pick up Return to see how it was.

Big fan of Skaven and Goblins. That's uh... All I got, really. Not sure what else to talk about here.

Any suggestions from the community on anything are appreciated! I hope to see you all soon!
Welcome!

Suggestions:

1 - If you pick DPS, practice focusing terget with your party members.
2 - If youre a tank, try to swap guard as much as u can (the day you get Gurad skill).
3 - And finally, if healer, positioning is the key!

GL!

ScartchPatch

Post#3 » Thu Sep 13, 2018 4:45 am

Brizio wrote: Thu Sep 13, 2018 4:43 am
ScartchPatch wrote: Thu Sep 13, 2018 4:16 am Hello there, Return of Reckoning people!

Welcome!

Suggestions:

1 - If you pick DPS, practice focusing terget with your party members.
2 - If youre a tank, try to swap guard as much as u can (the day you get Gurad skill).
3 - And finally, if healer, positioning is the key!

GL!
Thank you!
I will see if there are any old video guides floating around in the internet!

kiannas

Post#4 » Thu Sep 13, 2018 6:31 am

Shame Hudiz never made a vid.. he's the master of positioning to help heal specced healers.. been playing shammy naked since day 1 until he gets his full conq gear .....
as for dps, get used to the macro window and change the name of /assist X to whoever is calling targets.

after that, just have fun playing what you enjoy.

ScartchPatch

Post#5 » Thu Sep 13, 2018 6:59 am

kiannas wrote: Thu Sep 13, 2018 6:31 am Shame Hudiz never made a vid.. he's the master of positioning to help heal specced healers.. been playing shammy naked since day 1 until he gets his full conq gear .....
as for dps, get used to the macro window and change the name of /assist X to whoever is calling targets.

Thank you for the advice!

So far the biggest hurdle has been downloading the game itself. The site that the file is hosted on put a timegate up on me! And I don't feel like spending five dollars on it, hehe.

tazdingo

Post#6 » Thu Sep 13, 2018 9:34 am

do you not have a torrent client? it's by far the easier way of DLing the game

Roguibu

Post#7 » Thu Sep 13, 2018 9:55 am

kiannas wrote: Thu Sep 13, 2018 6:31 am Shame Hudiz never made a vid.. he's the master of positioning to help heal specced healers.. been playing shammy naked since day 1 until he gets his full conq gear .....

Swift assist add on is your friend ;)
Zasssca chosen 80
Minox squig herder 7x
Discoestu magus 6x
and more