Recent Topics

Ads

Howdy all, Dwarf here, where's my ale?

Come and tell us about yourself.
No better way to be part of the community than starting with a brief hello.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Torgrimmerr

Howdy all, Dwarf here, where's my ale?

Post#1 » Thu Jun 14, 2018 4:14 pm

Howdy, my name is Torgrimmerr aka josh in RL. I played WAR back on LIVE and been playin Return to Reckoning off and on, since its rebirth due to medical issues due to a brain tumor and a seizure disorder I suffer. But this time Im trying to find a guild to give it a long period a go to find friends and a place to call home. A family of dwarves to understand my condition and accept me for who I am and game with me and not judge me. I love RvR, and PVE. My dwarf however is only lvl 16 but that good for t2-t4 to do RvR and to have fun with the grp. I am in the US but im on the US disability system which mean I don't work bc of my medical issues, so gaming is my main hobby and pass time.

I just wanted to stop by and say hello and hope to see everyone in-game. Where's my ale?
Order:
Torgrimmerrr: Slayer/ Torggying: Rune Priest
Destro:
Torgrimmer: Chopper/ Ringobloody: Maulder

Ads
Glorian

Re: Howdy all, Dwarf here, where's my ale?

Post#2 » Thu Jun 14, 2018 4:50 pm

Anjanolian

Post#3 » Thu Jun 14, 2018 4:58 pm

if you wanna play destro you are welcome to "Pain and Pleasure" guild...Find Grunbeast or Anja in game...
...Bride of Khaine...

Glorian

Post#4 » Thu Jun 14, 2018 8:08 pm

Anjanolian wrote: Thu Jun 14, 2018 4:58 pm if you wanna play destro you are welcome to "Pain and Pleasure" guild...Find Grunbeast or Anja in game...
Actually Anja is a Celebrity in the Bitterstone Thunderers these days.
Usually we dont stop with the Warband for one Destro, except someone says: "Over there Anja!" :lol:
This is real.
Although she has killed some lonely Engi standing on the BO and checking his seeds.

Skullgrin

Post#5 » Thu Jun 14, 2018 8:28 pm

Glorian wrote: Thu Jun 14, 2018 8:08 pm Although she has killed some lonely Engi standing on the BO and checking his seeds.
Any Dwarf Engineer standing around on a battlefield objective, picking seeds out of his beard, gets what he deserves. :P
The only time an Engineer should be doing this is when they are in their natural habitat - and that is hiding in a bush. :lol:

Oh, and welcome Torgrimmerr, the more targets the merrier! :D
Thargrimm - Chosen 40/88
Thargrimmm - Ironbreaker 40/80

Torgrimmerr

Post#6 » Fri Jun 15, 2018 7:16 am

Skullgrin wrote: Thu Jun 14, 2018 8:28 pm
Glorian wrote: Thu Jun 14, 2018 8:08 pm Although she has killed some lonely Engi standing on the BO and checking his seeds.
Any Dwarf Engineer standing around on a battlefield objective, picking seeds out of his beard, gets what he deserves. :P
The only time an Engineer should be doing this is when they are in their natural habitat - and that is hiding in a bush. :lol:

Thanks Skull, i'll be sure to share my mug of ale with my fellow dwarves over your dead body in Praag, but hey I do thank you for the welcome, hope to see you on the battlefield.
Order:
Torgrimmerrr: Slayer/ Torggying: Rune Priest
Destro:
Torgrimmer: Chopper/ Ringobloody: Maulder

Mcgotrek

Post#7 » Fri Jun 15, 2018 12:06 pm

You have no idea about the stuff we do when 'hiding' in a bush!
Lowki Lyesmith
Gatebreaker Bjorrik Rjufendr
Mogens Wyrdmake
- 3rd Bitterstone Thunderers.

Kragg

Post#8 » Fri Jun 15, 2018 1:09 pm

Mcgotrek wrote: Fri Jun 15, 2018 12:06 pm

Sssssssst!

I see my fellow dawi have jumped this new player sufficiently :P
Sergeant-Major Drengk Burloksson, RR 85 Sniper
Hulfdan Irongrip, RR 81 Ironbreaker
Proud Founder of the 3rd Bitterstone Thunderers
Alliance officer of the Grand Alliance

Ads
Ramasee

Post#9 » Fri Jun 15, 2018 1:38 pm

Mcgotrek wrote: Fri Jun 15, 2018 12:06 pm

If you look at my profile picture, you will see that I do know what you guys do.

Anjanolian

Post#10 » Tue Jul 07, 2020 7:13 pm

Glorian wrote: Thu Jun 14, 2018 8:08 pm
Anjanolian wrote: Thu Jun 14, 2018 4:58 pm if you wanna play destro you are welcome to "Pain and Pleasure" guild...Find Grunbeast or Anja in game...
Actually Anja is a Celebrity in the Bitterstone Thunderers these days.
Usually we dont stop with the Warband for one Destro, except someone says: "Over there Anja!" :lol:
This is real.
Although she has killed some lonely Engi standing on the BO and checking his seeds.
Miss you guys...Where is my free beers?...
...Bride of Khaine...