Recent Topics

Ads

Howdy all, Dwarf here, where's my ale?

Come and tell us about yourself.
No better way to be part of the community than starting with a brief hello.

Moderators: Developer, Management, Web Developer

Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
User avatar
Torgrimmerr
Posts: 56

Howdy all, Dwarf here, where's my ale?

Post#1 » Thu Jun 14, 2018 4:14 pm

Howdy, my name is Torgrimmerr aka josh in RL. I played WAR back on LIVE and been playin Return to Reckoning off and on, since its rebirth due to medical issues due to a brain tumor and a seizure disorder I suffer. But this time Im trying to find a guild to give it a long period a go to find friends and a place to call home. A family of dwarves to understand my condition and accept me for who I am and game with me and not judge me. I love RvR, and PVE. My dwarf however is only lvl 16 but that good for t2-t4 to do RvR and to have fun with the grp. I am in the US but im on the US disability system which mean I don't work bc of my medical issues, so gaming is my main hobby and pass time.

I just wanted to stop by and say hello and hope to see everyone in-game. Where's my ale?
Order:
Torgrimmerrr: Slayer/ Torggying: Rune Priest
Destro:
Torgrimmer: Chopper/ Ringobloody: Maulder

Ads
User avatar
Glorian
Posts: 4686

Re: Howdy all, Dwarf here, where's my ale?

Post#2 » Thu Jun 14, 2018 4:50 pm


User avatar
Anjanolian
Legacy RR80
Posts: 124

Re: Howdy all, Dwarf here, where's my ale?

Post#3 » Thu Jun 14, 2018 4:58 pm

if you wanna play destro you are welcome to "Pain and Pleasure" guild...Find Grunbeast or Anja in game...
...Bride of Khaine...

User avatar
Glorian
Posts: 4686

Re: Howdy all, Dwarf here, where's my ale?

Post#4 » Thu Jun 14, 2018 8:08 pm

Anjanolian wrote:
Thu Jun 14, 2018 4:58 pm
if you wanna play destro you are welcome to "Pain and Pleasure" guild...Find Grunbeast or Anja in game...
Actually Anja is a Celebrity in the Bitterstone Thunderers these days.
Usually we dont stop with the Warband for one Destro, except someone says: "Over there Anja!" :lol:
This is real.
Although she has killed some lonely Engi standing on the BO and checking his seeds.

User avatar
Skullgrin
Posts: 620

Re: Howdy all, Dwarf here, where's my ale?

Post#5 » Thu Jun 14, 2018 8:28 pm

Glorian wrote:
Thu Jun 14, 2018 8:08 pm
Although she has killed some lonely Engi standing on the BO and checking his seeds.
Any Dwarf Engineer standing around on a battlefield objective, picking seeds out of his beard, gets what he deserves. :P
The only time an Engineer should be doing this is when they are in their natural habitat - and that is hiding in a bush. :lol:

Oh, and welcome Torgrimmerr, the more targets the merrier! :D
Image
Thargrimm - Chosen 40/86
Thargrimmm - Ironbreaker 40/71

User avatar
Torgrimmerr
Posts: 56

Re: Howdy all, Dwarf here, where's my ale?

Post#6 » Fri Jun 15, 2018 7:16 am

Skullgrin wrote:
Thu Jun 14, 2018 8:28 pm
Glorian wrote:
Thu Jun 14, 2018 8:08 pm
Although she has killed some lonely Engi standing on the BO and checking his seeds.
Any Dwarf Engineer standing around on a battlefield objective, picking seeds out of his beard, gets what he deserves. :P
The only time an Engineer should be doing this is when they are in their natural habitat - and that is hiding in a bush. :lol:

Oh, and welcome Torgrimmerr, the more targets the merrier! :D
Thanks Skull, i'll be sure to share my mug of ale with my fellow dwarves over your dead body in Praag, but hey I do thank you for the welcome, hope to see you on the battlefield.
Order:
Torgrimmerrr: Slayer/ Torggying: Rune Priest
Destro:
Torgrimmer: Chopper/ Ringobloody: Maulder

User avatar
Mcgotrek
Posts: 237

Re: Howdy all, Dwarf here, where's my ale?

Post#7 » Fri Jun 15, 2018 12:06 pm

Skullgrin wrote:
Thu Jun 14, 2018 8:28 pm
Glorian wrote:
Thu Jun 14, 2018 8:08 pm
Although she has killed some lonely Engi standing on the BO and checking his seeds.
Any Dwarf Engineer standing around on a battlefield objective, picking seeds out of his beard, gets what he deserves. :P
The only time an Engineer should be doing this is when they are in their natural habitat - and that is hiding in a bush. :lol:

Oh, and welcome Torgrimmerr, the more targets the merrier! :D
You have no idea about the stuff we do when 'hiding' in a bush!
Image
Longbeard McGotrek Hvidsson
Gatebreaker Bjorrik Rjufendr
Lyesmith Mogens Wyrdmake
- 3rd Bitterstone Thunderers.

User avatar
Kragg
Posts: 1662

Re: Howdy all, Dwarf here, where's my ale?

Post#8 » Fri Jun 15, 2018 1:09 pm

Mcgotrek wrote:
Fri Jun 15, 2018 12:06 pm
Skullgrin wrote:
Thu Jun 14, 2018 8:28 pm
Glorian wrote:
Thu Jun 14, 2018 8:08 pm
Although she has killed some lonely Engi standing on the BO and checking his seeds.
Any Dwarf Engineer standing around on a battlefield objective, picking seeds out of his beard, gets what he deserves. :P
The only time an Engineer should be doing this is when they are in their natural habitat - and that is hiding in a bush. :lol:

Oh, and welcome Torgrimmerr, the more targets the merrier! :D
You have no idea about the stuff we do when 'hiding' in a bush!
Sssssssst!


I see my fellow dawi have jumped this new player sufficiently :P
Image
Sergeant-Major Drengk Burloksson, RR 84 Sniper
Hulfdan Irongrip, Ironbreaker
Rordin Ironrune, Runepriest
Proud Founder of the 3rd Bitterstone Thunderers

Ads
User avatar
Ramasee
Posts: 457

Re: Howdy all, Dwarf here, where's my ale?

Post#9 » Fri Jun 15, 2018 1:38 pm

Mcgotrek wrote:
Fri Jun 15, 2018 12:06 pm
Skullgrin wrote:
Thu Jun 14, 2018 8:28 pm
Glorian wrote:
Thu Jun 14, 2018 8:08 pm
Although she has killed some lonely Engi standing on the BO and checking his seeds.
Any Dwarf Engineer standing around on a battlefield objective, picking seeds out of his beard, gets what he deserves. :P
The only time an Engineer should be doing this is when they are in their natural habitat - and that is hiding in a bush. :lol:

Oh, and welcome Torgrimmerr, the more targets the merrier! :D
You have no idea about the stuff we do when 'hiding' in a bush!
If you look at my profile picture, you will see that I do know what you guys do.

User avatar
Anjanolian
Legacy RR80
Posts: 124

Re: Howdy all, Dwarf here, where's my ale?

Post#10 » Tue Jul 07, 2020 7:13 pm

Glorian wrote:
Thu Jun 14, 2018 8:08 pm
Anjanolian wrote:
Thu Jun 14, 2018 4:58 pm
if you wanna play destro you are welcome to "Pain and Pleasure" guild...Find Grunbeast or Anja in game...
Actually Anja is a Celebrity in the Bitterstone Thunderers these days.
Usually we dont stop with the Warband for one Destro, except someone says: "Over there Anja!" :lol:
This is real.
Although she has killed some lonely Engi standing on the BO and checking his seeds.
Miss you guys...Where is my free beers?...
...Bride of Khaine...

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 7 guests