Recent Topics

Ads

Hello!!!

Come and tell us about yourself.
No better way to be part of the community than starting with a brief hello.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
xxblkthunderxx

Hello!!!

Post#1 » Mon Jun 11, 2018 7:02 pm

Hello everyone!! Its been such a long time since i've played this game, I've missed it so much!! Anyone from the Guild Deathwatch here?! I remember Maebus, Cooterpunch, Riches, Bel and ofc the famous Lieutenant Dan! :D :D

Ads
Unstoppable1776
Banned

Re: Hello!!!

Post#2 » Mon Jun 11, 2018 7:14 pm

I was a nobody in Deathwatch but they were my first organized guild back on live. And Maebus ideas, and strats has always influenced me. The biggest belief "no dps" classes has always stuck with me, and I currently hold those beliefs to this day. I know eventually they started letting dps in, but there was a time it was just tanks and healers, and MAebus dps healing.

xxblkthunderxx

Post#3 » Mon Jun 11, 2018 7:45 pm

I was also a huge nooby in deathwatch! But they let me in and i grew with them. I loved that guild! I have never played a game and bonded with a guild like that before. Those two were always big influences and to this day i will never forget them! who were you in deathwatch?

Unstoppable1776
Banned

Post#4 » Mon Jun 11, 2018 8:03 pm

A heal WP, I can't recall the name. I remember just making one because they wouldn't accept my WH in the guild. Once Maubus semi left. I went to destroy in 2010 where I played a dps dok ever since. As well as the nerf to WP/dok group heal.

I remember seeing thm in 2011/12 and the guild wasn't the same Maubus left the game, Riches switched from a RP to a WH, and it was hardly recognizable.

xxblkthunderxx

Post#5 » Mon Jun 11, 2018 8:14 pm

Ohh thats right, i completely forgot that riches went to a WH. I rememebr him wanting me to heal him alot lol. It was never the same after the core members left. I really wonder what they are all doing now? maybe switched to another game? it would be awesome if they came back.

Fey

Post#6 » Mon Jun 11, 2018 10:41 pm

You aren't Munhel. Be Munhel.
Fley - Zealot Domoarigobbo - Shaman
Squid - Squig Squit - B.O.
Black Toof Clan

xxblkthunderxx

Post#7 » Tue Jun 12, 2018 12:55 am

Whos Munhel? xD