Recent Topics

Ads

Kazekage from Art Supplies/Wrecking Krew looking for familiar faces!

Come and tell us about yourself.
No better way to be part of the community than starting with a brief hello.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
KazeIRL

Kazekage from Art Supplies/Wrecking Krew looking for familiar faces!

Post#1 » Sat Jun 09, 2018 10:52 pm

What's up, people?! It's really great to see this community existing, I wish I had found out about it sooner. I'm looking for any old homies or familiar faces, and to say hey to the new ones.

I started off as a KOTBS on Praag with Wrecking Krew, but rerolled BW a little before Praag died. After Praag was shut down we moved over to Dark Crag and joined up with Art Supplies, shortly after which was also shut down... So we moved to Ironrock where with the help of Blacklisted and some other great guilds we put IC on farm.

I would love to reconnect with some of the faces I saw along the way, and look forward to take part in this community!

Ads
wargrimnir
Head Game Master

Re: Kazekage from Art Supplies/Wrecking Krew looking for familiar faces!

Post#2 » Sat Jun 09, 2018 11:42 pm

Art Supplies sounds familiar. Welcome to the party mate. You're just in time to celebrate 4 years.
[email protected] for exploits and cheaters.
grimnir.me Some old WAR blog

KazeIRL

Post#3 » Sun Jun 10, 2018 4:12 pm

Thanks a lot, bro. I actually remember your old blog! There's quite a few recognizable names on your dev team here, it's really cool to see. Great work!

MedV

Post#4 » Sun Jun 10, 2018 5:21 pm

Wow you just brought back so many memories when you mentioned Art Supplies.... I was on Iron Rock with BlackListed... had a great run with a bunch of high end guilds just destroying destro.

I took so many screen shots of important moments... cant remember where I saved them to or if I can get them but Ill try.
The King.

KazeIRL

Post#5 » Sun Jun 10, 2018 6:01 pm

MedV wrote: Sun Jun 10, 2018 5:21 pm Wow you just brought back so many memories when you mentioned Art Supplies.... I was on Iron Rock with BlackListed... had a great run with a bunch of high end guilds just destroying destro.

I took so many screen shots of important moments... cant remember where I saved them to or if I can get them but Ill try.
Wait... Were you Meds on live? If so I remember you for sure! I'm trying to talk Nordain into checking the server out for nostalgia sake. My best gaming memories come from those days, no other game gives me the same feel.

MedV

Post#6 » Sun Jun 10, 2018 7:18 pm

Yea I had so many characters.. Medv Medx MedS Medvv etc lol but I think there was a WH??? named Meds something so it might be different people.... But yea those days for some reason fighting with a group playing that game were def some of my best gaming memories. Sucks because I cant remember the names of alot of my guildmates, time just made me forget.
The King.

KazeIRL

Post#7 » Sun Jun 10, 2018 7:28 pm

I bet it was you, WP is what comes to mind the most but we all had a million alts. Some BL names I still remember are Patriotic, Nordain, Seladorian, Frankthe, Aderral, Noxxer left AS for BL. I'm forgetting so so many though lol.

MedV

Post#8 » Sun Jun 10, 2018 7:50 pm

Yes! My main was a WP.. great memory. And wow Frankthe "tank" that name brings back alot of funny momemts. He was the KOTBS right hahah
The King.

Ads