Recent Topics

Ads

Hello All

Come and tell us about yourself.
No better way to be part of the community than starting with a brief hello.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
warlover

Hello All

Post#1 » Sat Jun 21, 2014 8:03 pm

Hey all is me the Oneeasyho, just want to say hello and give thanks to Max, Je, and all hard working devs and Elven for great help on fourm and more,and all who make this a great place to be :D

Ads
JeFawk

Re: Hello All

Post#2 » Sat Jun 21, 2014 8:08 pm

Hello
Spoiler:
Cindy
Oneeasyho

I was wondering where you've been :) you're usually more vocal.

warlover

Post#3 » Sat Jun 21, 2014 8:12 pm

Hey Je good to see you, yes my vocals have not been as loud on this new site, but i do read a lot and do you really want me to be more Vocal? lol

Elven
Former Staff

Post#4 » Sat Jun 21, 2014 8:18 pm

Oh, hai. Yes, I know (now) who you are. :)

JeFawk

Post#5 » Sat Jun 21, 2014 8:52 pm

warlover wrote:Hey Je good to see you, yes my vocals have not been as loud on this new site, but i do read a lot and do you really want me to be more Vocal? lol
Sure, tell us some "nice" stories like the one I wrote in my introduction ^^ :oops:

dimzard

Post#6 » Mon Jun 23, 2014 12:13 pm

JeFawk wrote:
warlover wrote:Hey Je good to see you, yes my vocals have not been as loud on this new site, but i do read a lot and do you really want me to be more Vocal? lol
Sure, tell us some "nice" stories like the one I wrote in my introduction ^^ :oops:
+1

Welcome Oneeasyho

Nice to see you here.
Sorry for language.

NeneEilserv

Post#7 » Sat Jul 12, 2014 12:44 pm

Sure, Oneeasyho can be vocal! It's strange how a druchii can have so much heart, but for a witch who harbours so much bloodlust, I cannot deny her that right for wanting to fight.

Witches Blessings Oneeasyho, my friend. :)
"Stabbing is a great way to burn any unwanted fat off and besides, it's fun!"

warlover

Post#8 » Sat Jul 19, 2014 7:30 pm

NeneEilserv wrote:Sure, Oneeasyho can be vocal! It's strange how a druchii can have so much heart, but for a witch who harbours so much bloodlust, I cannot deny her that right for wanting to fight.

Witches Blessings Oneeasyho, my friend. :)
Nene :D

Great to see you on, when do you play, i'll look for you in game, us Witches must stick together ;)

Ads
NeneEilserv

Post#9 » Sun Jul 20, 2014 11:35 am

warlover wrote:Nene :D

Great to see you on, when do you play, i'll look for you in game, us Witches must stick together ;)
I'm all for us witches sticking together and all, but have been waiting on one thing and one thing only before logging in ... the Tome to work.
I can get by with the game in beta (so-to-speak) and most ablities unusable, but with no real working Tome to record my time in-game and the things that I do, I haven't seen the point. :( If I'm going to spend my extra time gaming, I want it to record the time I have made and the kills I do. ;)
There has been no talk for what I have seen on the forums about it (read maybe 60% of the forums that would have suggested fixes to) to get the Tome working, so I have not bothered I'm afraid.
I've been on these forums most days to see what the word is and seeing who is interested and what as been happening. I'm pleased about it's turn out and how things seem to be progressing with the game. But to be honest, I still have my fears regardless.

I will see you soon though, my friend. :)
"Stabbing is a great way to burn any unwanted fat off and besides, it's fun!"

Elven
Former Staff

Post#10 » Sun Jul 20, 2014 11:41 am

NeneEilserv wrote: There has been no talk for what I have seen on the forums about it (read maybe 60% of the forums that would have suggested fixes to) to get the Tome working, so I have not bothered I'm afraid.
Low priority :P