Recent Topics

Ads

Whatever

Come and tell us about yourself.
No better way to be part of the community than starting with a brief hello.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Gorwe

Whatever

Post#1 » Sat Jun 21, 2014 4:16 pm

Hi, I'm here. I successfully moved from the war-emu.

Oh I didn't say anything about me there? I play Order(mostly Elves and Dwarfs-Empire is good for Knights ONLY, others are too religious for me). I play what could be classed as support-Knights, Engis, Brotherhood IBs, Archmages etc. I play PvE first, Scenarios second and RvR only if I am bored as all hell(I highly dislike getting oneshotted by focus fire). I own all the Asur books(not the dexes-I have no use for them right now).

My favourite magic lores are:

1. Ghyran(lol the font colour!)

2. Azyr
3. Ulgu
(for the rest I don't care-Aqshy especially)

What else? Oh I love colours very much! Can you tell? ;)

Let's get it on...

Ads
Syfriax

Re: Whatever

Post#2 » Sat Jun 21, 2014 4:36 pm

Glad to have you aboard. Nice taste in text color, too. Its all... Calm.
Its Constantinople, not Istanbul.
Also, its Rhodesia, not Zimbabwe

Gorwe

Post#3 » Sat Jun 21, 2014 4:52 pm

Syfriax wrote:Glad to have you aboard. Nice taste in text color, too. Its all... Calm.
Thanks for the comment about the colours. The only bright one I can even stand looking at is this:

AMBER GOLD(TAU?)

I'll be more active when there'll be more to test. No problem beta testing, but we are not exactly at that stage are we now?

Syfriax

Post#4 » Sat Jun 21, 2014 4:59 pm

Its still fun if you can get a character to 10 pretty quick - And dammit, you stole the color I was about to start using.
Because all the cool kids use color.
And sage green is the best color.

Elven
Former Staff

Post#5 » Sat Jun 21, 2014 5:01 pm

Hai, welcome to the community. There's always plenty to test. But we know about them all, so nothing to do, really ;)

Most bugs have been raised and we are aware of.

Progress is going good. Scenario's (Nordenwatch) is working (sort of) and T1 Nordland is working (sort of).

Gorwe

Post#6 » Sat Jun 21, 2014 5:04 pm

You can have Viridian Syf. And yes, Viridian rocks! That pattern is 408060. Enjoy! Damn this light gray background!

JeFawk

Post#7 » Sat Jun 21, 2014 6:23 pm

Gorwe wrote:

You can have Viridian Syf. And yes, Viridian rocks! That pattern is 408060. Enjoy! Damn this light gray background!
Your color makes text very hard to see, thus I am totally ignoring your posts, and I bet I'm not the only one doing so.

Syfriax

Post#8 » Sat Jun 21, 2014 6:27 pm

JeFawk wrote:
Gorwe wrote:

Your color makes text very hard to see, thus I am totally ignoring your posts, and I bet I'm not the only one doing so.

Are you going to ignore me too :<
I thought we were friends

Ads
Frenchtouch03

Post#9 » Sat Jun 21, 2014 6:29 pm

When I can not read, I use the double-click.

Welcome, Gorwe ! Pretty, the colors... I love it yellow, and I love green. Besides, I'm talking green, sometimes... Like this... Funny ? But it is when I get angry... huh ? Graaaah, ruuurrk ! CHOPPA CHOPPA CHOPPA !

Grblmflm... It is hard to stop once started...

¤¤¤

Moi, quand je n'arrive pas à lire, je surfonds en double-cliquant.

Bienvenue, Gorwe ! Jolies, les couleurs... Moi j'adore le jaune, et j'aime le vert. D'ailleurs, je parle vert, parfois... Comme ça... Amusant ? Mais c'est quand je m'énerve... Hein ? Graaaah, ruuurrk ! KOUP' KOUP' KOUP' !

Grblmflm... Il est dur à arrêter une fois lancé...
When I talk green is that I have the hate... Or I'm very motivated... But I'm a gay "luron" ​​!
Frenchtouch03, Choppa A... Adventurer. Avenger, dis waz befor', humie !

Gorwe

Post#10 » Sat Jun 21, 2014 9:36 pm

JeFawk wrote:
Gorwe wrote:

As I already said, after I had written that message in that lovely colour, the fugly bright gray appeared therefore ruining my concept. I even had to lighten it(against my better judgement). /shrug whatever. But please no ignore. That's so harsh ;(