Recent Topics

Ads

Hey

Come and tell us about yourself.
No better way to be part of the community than starting with a brief hello.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Mystriss

Re: Hey

Post#11 » Sat Jun 21, 2014 8:47 pm

Smart move... I've heard it's corruptive ;)

Ads
Syfriax

Post#12 » Sat Jun 21, 2014 8:58 pm

Mystriss wrote:Smart move... I've heard it's corruptive ;)
Do I hear corruption? This is a heresy-free zone.
Its Constantinople, not Istanbul.
Also, its Rhodesia, not Zimbabwe

Flick

Post#13 » Sat Jun 21, 2014 9:59 pm

Zack wrote:Hi everyone,
I don't know if anyone remember Zacknafejn, a shadow warrior of RK.
I with to thank you for all the work that you are doing. I
'm a big fan of Warhammer and an experienced software developer, first specialized in C++ then in C#.

So if you need any help with server development or everything else just tells me.
Hey ! I used to be in RK as well long time ago, I remember you :]

Mystriss

Post#14 » Sun Jun 22, 2014 4:04 am

Syfriax wrote:
Mystriss wrote:Smart move... I've heard it's corruptive ;)
Do I hear corruption? This is a heresy-free zone.

Pfft go ahead and take your free strike from the shadows, love, just be sure your strike is hard and true or ye'll find yerself with the same affliction my cowardly dark kin suffer from... mmm the cloying scent of delicious fear that keeps them hidden from me as they ponder the true depth of their belief that Khaine desires 'my' death... Ah, but I digress unfairly do I not? Perhaps you 'could' be one of the few shadow crawlers worthy of my blood upon your blade, yes? Or perhaps you foolishly believe that pistol, a mere tool of mortal design, can decide 'my' destiny and overrule the decision of my God's to keep me alive? Heresy indeed Sir, heresy indeed... ;)

Syfriax

Post#15 » Sun Jun 22, 2014 4:19 am

Mystriss wrote: Pfft go ahead and take your free strike from the shadows, love, just be sure your strike is hard and true or ye'll find yerself with the same affliction my cowardly dark kin suffer from... mmm the cloying scent of delicious fear that keeps them hidden from me as they ponder the true depth of their belief that Khaine desires 'my' death... Ah, but I digress unfairly do I not? Perhaps you 'could' be one of the few shadow crawlers worthy of my blood upon your blade, yes? Or perhaps you foolishly believe that pistol, a mere tool of mortal design, can decide 'my' destiny and overrule the decision of my God's to keep me alive? Heresy indeed Sir, heresy indeed... ;)

You may fill your head with heretical lies, but it is Sigmar who will decide on our fates.

I have made my peace and said my prayers, heathen. Have you?
Its Constantinople, not Istanbul.
Also, its Rhodesia, not Zimbabwe

Mystriss

Post#16 » Sun Jun 22, 2014 2:56 pm

*snorts softly* Sigmar... Ya mean the man who abandoned his 'own' destiny? Oh, I doubt he could decide my fate.

(Sorry Zach didn't mean to hijack your intro post hehehe)

dimzard

Post#17 » Mon Jun 23, 2014 12:19 pm

Welcome

Nice to see you here.
Sorry for language.