Recent Topics

Ads

A New Player, A Fan of Warhammer

Come and tell us about yourself.
No better way to be part of the community than starting with a brief hello.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
revanicular

A New Player, A Fan of Warhammer

Post#1 » Sun Aug 20, 2017 5:56 pm

Hey there! A few years back my buddies got me into warhammer and I got pretty hooked. We decided to get into this when we found out it was still a thing. Right now, I've got a blazing knight at level 8 but I'm looking for a class that's a bit more self-reliant with strong melee damage. Anybody got any recommendations for a noob?

Thanks all, glad to be joining the war.

Ads
NerdLabGaming

Re: A New Player, A Fan of Warhammer

Post#2 » Sun Aug 20, 2017 6:39 pm

Welcome glad to see you joining the fight , as for "self-Reliant" classes if you want to be melee you can try making your KOTBS use 2 handed weapons or witch hunters are a good damage dealer but they get hit and take damage more easily same with the slayer of the dwarfs and white lion for elfs, that is the order melee DPS if you are looking to go Destruction, Choppa For the Green skins Marauders for Chaos and witch elf for Dark Elfs! hope this helped you out! any questions i will help you out best i can just ask!
Shaman: SnotlingKing
Choppa: DeffKopta
KOTBS: EmperorJustin
WitchHunter: MadHatter
WarriorPriest:PriestoCthulhu

Check out my YouTube will have Warhammer videos out soon! https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCVRJ9BI5CnCGhu620T6Iqjg

dansari

Re: A New Player, A Fan of Warhammer

Post#3 » Mon Aug 21, 2017 3:47 am

Self-reliant

Strong melee damage

Choose one xD -- you can't get much more self-reliant than a WH, but they are not set up regularly for very strong group play unless you do it well (Csi, as an example, is an exception). For another solo-oriented class, you can try the White Lion (probably the easiest solo melee class because of it's mobility). If you want to stick with a tank, the SM is probably the best/easiest tank to deal damage with (by easiest I mean the skillcap vs. dmg output ratio is optimal).
<Salt Factory>