Recent Topics

Ads

Phantomdrake

Come and tell us about yourself.
No better way to be part of the community than starting with a brief hello.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Carso

Re: Phantomdrake

Post#11 » Tue Nov 18, 2014 9:36 pm

My last stop was Badlands via Dark Cragg via Praag. Good times crashing the server farming RUIN :lol:

Ads
Allorien

Post#12 » Wed Nov 19, 2014 10:22 pm

Hail Phantomdrake. Just started on this server myself. Glad to see familiar faces.

Raganiuke

Post#13 » Thu Nov 20, 2014 9:51 am

Hey Ozs my favorite WP ! :))

geraldtarrant

Post#14 » Fri Nov 21, 2014 2:13 am

Hey
I remember y :)
My sw was in your guild on badlands ;p
Muschroom / Gloom / Iznoogood
Orz Guild
Nr1 Sorc Preaseason1 Solo, Nr1 Sorc Season3 Group

SetchDreskar

Post#15 » Thu Nov 27, 2014 2:00 am

Phantom! It's good to see you again my friend, only just saw that this was actually a thing, then noticed SoD is already setup in game!
"Ever boil a can of cola? Ever see what tries to crawl out of the saucepan?" - The Black Signal

Setch Dreskar [WH] - Harkus Ironforge [Engi] - Severys [BW] - Korvik Runecarver [RP]

phantomdrakeone

Post#16 » Sun Jan 04, 2015 7:23 pm

Hello all - For all you old war players and new if u need a guild on order side send me a tell on Phantomdrakes or Ozz. SHADOWS OR DIVINITY Vent info is bromine.typefrag.com 60150
Phantomdrake|Oz
*Do not send messages via forums as they are not checked/read. Contact in game or come into vent to speak directly.*

Vdova

Post#17 » Mon Jan 05, 2015 8:53 pm

Hey Phantomdrake, the mighty IB. Great to see You on the battlefield again :-) Your beloved fan Vdova :-)
Vdova - Witch elf princess of suffer and despair

Penril

Post#18 » Mon Jan 05, 2015 9:11 pm

phantomdrakeone wrote:Hello all - For all you old war players and new if u need a guild on order side send me a tell on Phantomdrakes or Ozz. SHADOWS OR DIVINITY Vent info is bromine.typefrag.com 60150
Wouldnt mind joining a guild on order. After playing destro for 4+ years, it's kinda lonely on the other side...

Ads
Xagen

Post#19 » Mon Jan 05, 2015 10:30 pm

If I'm in, can you please add me to your guild? You already have a few of my friends in, Dametrius, Tinkerbelll, etc.