Recent Topics

Ads

Hello folks player seeking late night duo buddy :)

Come and tell us about yourself.
No better way to be part of the community than starting with a brief hello.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
amaroq

Hello folks player seeking late night duo buddy :)

Post#1 » Thu May 19, 2022 12:07 pm

Hello,
I played live WARhammer for many years. Started when it launched moving from DAoC with an old guild of mine and played it on/off until the end. Mained an rr100 BO back then with several 9x across both destro and order side. I have found WARhammer PvP to be some of the best around. The class and game mechanics did it right IMO. Not saying its perfect but better than most.
I've been playing RoR on and off and on sense the very beginning and have enjoyed the ride thus far for the most part.
I main an rr8x dps DoK here on RoR with several alts. I am looking for a tank partner to roam with during the late/odd hours as that's my play time right now as well. ~1am EST into early EU a couple to few nights a week. Looking for a like minded player who would be interested in running duo roam/gank/aao and sc's(if they pop! haha). A Chosen or BG would be ideal. If you're another vet player, awesome. If not no worries that's cool too! Or if you're interested in trying tanking for something new. I am happy to help out with leveling/progression/tips and the such if needed, that's no problem.
Discord/coms would be needed.
Feel free to PM me here or discord Phatkid#6961 if you're interested.
Thanks and see you out there!
Dourdenn - rr8x DoK

Ads
BluIzLucky

Re: Hello folks player seeking late night duo buddy :)

Post#2 » Thu May 19, 2022 6:32 pm

If you play after 4 AM EST feel free to add me, BG+DoK is indeed the best looking cross-class duo :)
SM - Arhalien +80 | AM - Shaheena +80
ZL - Wildera +70 | BG - Blackcrow +70