Recent Topics

Ads

email got me back

Come and tell us about yourself.
No better way to be part of the community than starting with a brief hello.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
FrangBentwrench

email got me back

Post#1 » Tue Oct 17, 2017 11:11 am

So I was a huge fan of WAR back in the day and a while ago learned about ROR how ever I had issues with getting it to work so I gave up. I then got an email that got so many it seems to come back and decided lets try again so after a few hours of working on it I am happy to say I am back baby.

I am playing a RP for right now for some reason this is one of the only mmos I like healing in. had a fun first night last night in T1 and I am about to start up for the morning. I am a NA player but having no life I play with a lot of EU people in games. Name is Baffle in case you see me or have a guild you think I may want to join. But for now I am content with healing T1.

Bit about my WAR history I played from early beta back in the day as a engi in an all dwarf guild named none other then frang bentwrench. I got to RR 60 some odd before I stopped playing had a keg in my beard and like to shoot orcs.

Anyway I am done rambling time to go do some RVR.

Ads
Achilleos

Re: email got me back

Post#2 » Tue Oct 17, 2017 11:53 am

Welcome back to the most MMO in the history of MMO. ;)

I hope you exaggerated when saying you needed a couple hours work to make it work... it isn't that difficult, really. ;)

Whatever! Enjoy your stay and have my gratitude for rolling a healer on Order side... we have too few. ;)
Ironbreaker of the 3rd Bitterstone Thunderers
Grondil Anvilfist, Warrior

Shalktonin

Post#3 » Tue Oct 17, 2017 10:08 pm

Welcome back and i could say something witty here about joining the ranks of the healers on order but I couldn't come up with anything. Have fun and don't let the downers get to you.
Scientia potentia est, tene hanc bene

Jakeman

Post#4 » Tue Oct 17, 2017 11:27 pm

oh fancy meeting u here baffle

StormX2
Game Master

Post#5 » Wed Oct 18, 2017 1:07 am

welcome back!