Recent Topics

Ads

Basically new to the game

Come and tell us about yourself.
No better way to be part of the community than starting with a brief hello.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
FistyFisterson

Basically new to the game

Post#1 » Wed Jul 26, 2017 5:30 am

I purchased Warhammer Online when it was first released, but after the first month, I had problems with my rig that kept me out for a few months. By the time I got back in, no friends were around and I guess I abandoned it for another. In a way, I'm glad I have, because my first day playing again seems like an entirely new experience. I remember very little of the game, and knowing the story is connected to the larger Warhammer universe that I know a little about helps. Can't wait to experience what I missed and meeting new people and a big thanks to the dev team for making it possible.

Ads
Tiggo
Former Staff

Re: Basically new to the game

Post#2 » Wed Jul 26, 2017 9:30 am

Welcome ;)

Best advise: Take your time and have fun, dont feel pressured to power level. Our devs spent a great chunk of time restoring the pqs and quests in the lower tiers and rvr is actively worked on to make the leveling experience as good as possible.
- Martock - Tiggo - Antigonos - Mago - Hamilkar - Melquart
- Smooshie (Destro)

FistyFisterson

Re: Basically new to the game

Post#3 » Wed Jul 26, 2017 9:02 pm

Honestly, that's sort of the best part about it. I remember when it meant something in MMO's to get some bad ass gear at lvl 20 that would last til 25 or 26 and it meant something to get it. Seems that's been cut out of a lot of games lately. Like WoW streamlining 1-60+ leveling to the point you don't even have to do half the quests in an area.