why stop at deleting a toon?
Search found 2025 matches
- Wed Jun 21, 2023 5:21 am
- Forum: Events
- Topic: Considering 1v1 tournament-- WIn Big , or Lose big ?
- Replies: 75
- Views: 9456
- Tue Jun 20, 2023 3:19 am
- Forum: Addons
- Topic: RetAlert: be alerted when hit by a Slayer's Retribution ability (100% abandoned)
- Replies: 22
- Views: 6229
as long as it doesn't automatically trigger interrupt skills it's fine. perhaps you know something about auto interrupt? It's been a bane for my dps dok lifetap channel. once i got instantly interrupted, i tested with AoE dot casting, running around spamming it. guess what, it got interrupted. by kn...
Let's take a look at this skill from two aspects: support and DPS 1. Support imagine the battlefield and formation. At the front line, there are tanks. Behind them, there are melee DPS, but in between, there are hybrids like DPS tanks and tanky DPS. Examples of tanky DPS are Monstro Mara, Guardian W...
Well another thing to consider (in addition to all the above) is why would you do SCs at all when NA has the best oRvR experience for roaming? There is usually at most two warbands active on each side so the chances of getting run down diminish greatly. There are SC junkies, of course, but I think ...
- Thu Jun 15, 2023 6:27 am
- Forum: Dark Elves
- Topic: build help - sorc sov off gear
- Replies: 2
- Views: 1058
There must be a reason why that proc is attached to the AoE tree set. As mentioned above, the 10% proc only triggers in direct damage, so it may activate quite often in an AoE build, but it doesn't seem to be very effective in a DoT build. If you need a snare, I think Arctic Blast is the best bet. i...
- Tue Jun 13, 2023 7:21 pm
- Forum: Beginner survival kit
- Topic: Fresh 40's gearing
- Replies: 9
- Views: 2216
2) Take a step back and observe how the battlefield unfolds. Practice distinguishing enemy classes. Also, take a look at how others position themselves. Observe the movements of both allies and enemies. Leave the skill spamming to the city dummy for practice. As a last resort, there are SC objective...
- Tue Jun 13, 2023 11:40 am
- Forum: Suggestions & Feedback
- Topic: MSH AoE punt way overtuned
- Replies: 84
- Views: 16786
If it's not getting nerfed I will simply play the class and abuse it so hard that it will have to be changed because order players cry their eyeballs out, easy as that. If you can't admit something is unnecessarily insanely strong, I guess it needs to be proved. I strongly recommend that you actual...